close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ladue has new points champions

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by mikeshookset, Jul 9, 2005.

1. word is now out. a new team to the lake that is known for big fish and big turn outs now knows the names of 2 new fisherman to that lake. john whitaker & matt robins are now new kings of mother lake. when this team hit the water i am sure nerves and tension was running high in thier boat. this team takes alot of pride in what they do on the water and starting out the morning tied for 1st place in points surely had to add to the warmth of the early morning air that was around that boat. would the fish they found during practice coapporate? would a missed fish doom the sunny day? i am sure they was fighting off what rory calls ( the enemy) . i am sure they wanted this championship in the worst way because they was new members in a very quality run circuit with a tournament directer that is second to none!! a circuit that is full of quality fisherman so points champions there can surely hold thier heads very high. winning a points championship in that circuit would surely help any ones reputation a fisherman!! points champions this year got a newboat and that speaks of the quality of this circuit . it surely has to be a first for a electric only circuit to be able to give away a brand new boat!! my conratulations goes out to the members of this circuit the tournament directer and the points champions for a job extreamly well done!!! i now see why ladue is the place to be!

2. It is no surprise that these two went to the top to capture this title. I have known them both for many years. Here are two fisherman that have earned the right to hold their head high in any tournament they fish, win or not. I can say, after fishing tournaments all over the US in the past 30 years, John has got to be the most complete and honest tournament director I know. Not saying others are not as good, most rank right there with him, but John has this thing about him that will make him shine as a director. THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT FISH HIS THUR NIGHTERS ON BERLIN ARE MISSING OUT!!! Just look at his pay outs and you can see he is doing this for us and not to pad his pocket with our entry fees. I have seen him spend money out of his pocket to make things right for all that fish the thurs nighters. The bottom line is get off the dock, get in the boat, and enjoy fishing with a director that is on the top of the list!!! Matt and John, GOOD JOB.

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Good Job Matt and John! Wayne how have you Mike been doing this year. Haven't been able to make it up this year.

4. Flip:
    We havent done so well, took 4th on NOAA, 1st on a Berlin open, 2nd and 3rd on Midwest at West Branch and Berlin, got some money on Thur nights. Dont know what is going to happen but plan to fish FLW this winter, 1st is in Jan in Flordia. I am not sure who you are? Let me know.

5. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I fish with Carl Wilson.

6. Where have you and Carl Been? Tell Carl to get out there on Thursdays and support John, You guys do good on Berlin and this is getting to be Carls best time of the year on that lake. Johns pay back is the best we have ever had. Tell Carl I expect to see him there. Good luck in your fishing

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Thanks wayne we will try to get out. Good luck to you and Mike

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

Corey give me a call this week if not I better see you thursday!!!