close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LaDue BASSPIMPS Jan/Feb

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey Nip,

Were you at the falls outdoors and vics sports center sports show? if so were you the one wearing the Stratos shirt? That is one cool shirt.

2. I have this odd sixth sense feeling this is going somewhere... go ahead ... make fun of me now and get it over with!

I personally like the most often used... "Stratos boy" - at least they give me a matching hat to cover my bald head!!!

Pimp wear ~ witha matching black n grey 05' 200XL !!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

3. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

I wasnt going to make fun of you, I thought it looked pretty cool. I am also a fan of stratos even though I dont have one.

4. Thanks Mr. B... I really felt a hookset coming on though! :D

We had a small area next to the Rodshop at the Falls and as indicated, that was me in the Stratos gear. I'm still feeln' a little uneasy walking around as a billboard!

I prefer 12' jon boats and old hoodies with holes!!!!

But for the big boy stuff, my heart and soul was into Stratos even before the clothes came! I'd love to hook you into my "old" Stratos if needed!!!
    http://www.dobass.com/19SSstratos200DI/FICHT2001.html ~ please save my marriage!!!

Please intro yourself next time! Between screen names, real names and hundreds of changing faces - I forget who's even fishn with me some days!

Nip
    www.dobass.com