close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LaDue 7-5

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BUCKEYE, Jul 6, 2004.

1. went to ladue monday morrningaround 6am. within 45 min, we had 4 largemouths on spinnerbaits with pig trailers. then it died for about 3 hours . caught 1 walleye on a jig with a worm trailer.then at around 11 am we hit a spot in 10-5 to 10-8 water and the fun began again. caught 6 more bass. the water was rough at 11. it was my second time out on my boat. i lauched really well, and got it back on the trailer, lke i knew what i ws doing. in all a great day.

2. CONGRATS!!!
    Sounds like you had a great day...

3. how do you get to ladue from the youngstwon area. THanks for any info

4. From Youngstown, you can either get to Warren & take 422 west. Not sure how to get to Warren form Youngstown. Or you can take 76 to 44 north to 422. Laude is at the intersection of 422 & 44. If you launch at 422 be careful with the ramp.

5. whats the best ramp to launch from that is free

6. Theyre are 2 ramps at Ladue, both are free. There's a ramp south of 422 on Rte 44. That's on the shallower end of the lake. There's another ramp slightly north of 422. Many people have gotten stuck this year at the ramp north of 422. They added gravel to the concrete ramp & put too much of it in.

7. i AM HEADING OUT TO LADUE TOMARROW AND I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR ANY INFO ON THE LAKE ABOUT WWHERE TO FISH. i WILL PROABLY BE LAUNCHING AT THE 44 RAMP. ThANKS FOR ANYINFO

8. Dingo

Dingo

Do a search on this forum for "ladue". Lots of good stuff has been posted in the past.