close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Labor Day weekend plans?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Net, Aug 29, 2008.

1. So, what's everyone's plans for the 3 day weekend? :cool:

I was originally going to take the wife up to erie for some perch action. Changed my mind when I noticed a flat on my boat trailer yesterday. Too lazy to get it fixed so think I'll just mount the spare and stay local.

Ying6 and I got into some decent white bass action at Alum yesterday. Will most likely hit Hoover on monday morning with the wife and chase those scrappy silver slabs around the middle basin.

2. fishing saturday early am, then watching the buckeye game later. Sunday, relaxing with the ol lady. im sure she will have some plans for us that day. Monday, heading back to work on the holiday to catch up before the short 4 day work week. Might hit up the scioto that day, but probably wont. I suspect the flows will be packed to the brim with jabronis and complete jobbers

3. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

hitting Hoover sunday morning. hopefully cats, crappie, bass, saugeye, etc etc will be caught.

4. Saturday heading out to Dillon Lake for Family Fun Fest with my son. Gonna take his Lightning Mcqueen pole and see if I cant help him in a lil fish tournament. Guess they have all kinds of cool stuff out there. Then Saturday night or Sunday they have fireworks on the lake and some Night Fishing.

5. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

FFL draft on Saturday. Friends visiting on Sunday. Scouting and deer stand hanging for deer season on Monday.

I have all next week off, so I'll get plenty of fishing in.........hopefully.

I need to hit Alum for some musky action, a river for some smallie action and might get into some crappie up at Delaware. I think the fall bite is gonna start a little early this year.

CG

6. Welsh Dragon

Welsh Dragon Old School Member

Heading up to Sandusky for some drinking tonight then perching tomorrow. Hopefully hitting the Tangy on Sun then taking my son on his first canoe trip on Monday. Should be a great weekend.

7. camping at tappan for 3 days...fishing isnt great there but will get some fishing in between relaxing and beverages!!!

8. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

College football all day saturday
    Work on Sunday
    Salt Fork Lake on Monday with dad and family friend chasing LM Bass.

9. Will be hoping to get boat out Sunday for Oshay hunt. Then night bite saugeye search. ;) 14 caught other night found a pattern on my favorite lake.;)

10. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Hit Alum up for a little minnow dunkin tonight, caught a few crappies and my 3.5 year old got his first crappie, 11.5 inch white. After that he was more interested in playing with the minnows in the bucket so he became the bait get'r.

Tried callin ya Slim to see if you were out but got yer vmail. Gimme a buzz tomorrow, might meet up with ya on the Shay. Have to hunt somewhere other then Twin Lakes, she is pretty dry over there, hehe.

Sowbelly

11. hahah that is pretty funny, just gotta float or wade further away from them, get away from the easy spots!