LA SU AN thursday

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TheBiteIsOn, Feb 25, 2008.

1. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

got on the big pond...(LA SU AN) for this thursday gonna see how we do, hope to get our 20 between us, will report friday..............:B

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

good luck check my report about it to see where we went-you can get your limit!

3. Yea, hope you enjoy a long drive to catch 10 gills per person....

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Bucket Mouth-
    Is it just me or do you post the most negative comments. Jeez if he wants to have some fun on the ice let it be! Good Luck Bite Is ON

5. exactly,have fun and catch all you want ,but keep your 10 gills that have an average size of around 9-10".hope you have a good day and let us know!

6. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

Fortunatly....."I only live about 6 miles from LA SU AN", and yes i will enjoy my long drive thanks........... will report thursday evening, and yes thanks for the encouragment

7. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Wow only six miles-I'd say LUCKY!!!!!!!!! I'd be over on those daily permit lakes whenever I could Lol! Good Luck

8. Meh. Whatever, pseudo 22 year old whose favorite year was before you were even born. Good luck catching 3,129 bass, 2,987 cats, 4,233 perch, 1,974 carp or whatever your count was during last summer. Almost semi-believable. You must catch your fish in a fishtank with a scoop. I hope your real name isnt Pinocchio and your old man's name isnt Geppeto (sp) because otherwise you might be in trouble.

Good luck TheBiteIsOn. If I lived 6 miles away I'd probably be there alot. Nice place. Didnt know the limit was 10 until I got there (at least on Ann). It was a bit of a hike (for me at least) to have the ability to only take home 10. I am fortunate enough to be able to fish a private pond that is loaded up with some fatty gills. Slay some slabbies!!!

9. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

it was no easy task today, but we did get our 20 between us, the bite was slow and very very lite, we probabally caught 50 or 60 gills but was only keeping over 7 1/2". biggest was 10" of the sunfish and did get a Fish Ohio Redear 10 1/4", couldn't have asked for a nicer day on the ice, as we moved around we found fron 10"-12" of ice. we fished everywhere from 6' to 30 feet of water and seemed tat we did the best in about 8'.....will post a pic of the fish ohio redear.....will probabally hit a farm pond this weekend, looks like it's gonna start to warm up soon, wont be long till open water.....how the heck do i add pic's?

10. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Wow thats great. Even if your catching small ones its still fun!!!! Cant wait to see some of those big ones pics!!! Good Job!

11. TheBiteIsOn

TheBiteIsOn TheBiteIsOn

trying to figure out how to add pic's? please help

12. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

Heres the pics. These are some awesome gills.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]