close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ksuflash Jr!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Jul 18, 2008.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Yes Yes, it is true...there is now a KSUFLASH Junior.

My wife had our baby on Wed. July 16th at 6:30pm

6lb. 13ounces, and 20 inches long

Wife is doing well and recovering quickly. Baby has to stay in the hospital a few extra days due to a possible infection that they are treating him with antibiotics. We hope to have him home by Tuesday.

Thanks to Johnboy for comming out to the hospital and welcoming my new son into this world OGF style... :)

I look forward to sharing pics with all of you his first rod/reel, his first fish, his first of everything outdoors. Good times are ahead!!!

Cheers,

Flash----------------------------------------Out

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

20" long and it weighed 6lb 13oz.?? I'll have to see pics of baby on a certified scale. That's congratulations OGF style!!

Congratulations Ben, it's fun being a Dad!!

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Congrats man, enjoy him they grow up fast !

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Congrats Ben!

5. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Congrats on the new baby.

6. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Been a big year for you Ben......all of your testing set aside for now.......and now this......the birth of your future fishing "buddy"........not much room to improve on this years accomplishments.......ah, but wait a minute...... how about a 25# plus "pike" from the river (this fall )........I think it would take a fish that big to cap off this year for you. Best wishes to you/ your wife and best of all......Your new fishing "bud".......God Bless All of you.......

7. congrats...it's gonna be fun. my son arrived 3 weeks early so they kept him a few days...take a breath and get the finishing touches on the house.....once he's home it will be GREAT!!!

Take mom out for a nice dinner while he is under the care of the hospital if she is up for it!!!!

8. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

Congrats to you and the misses. Looks like you're on your way to catching up to the wife and I.

Best of luck!

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Congrats on the new one. I can see an extra bucket in your ice hut is coming in a few years. Here's hoping all is going well.

10. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Congratulations to the both of you on the birth of your child. Children can be a tremendous joy. :) Just don't try to catch up with Sam, or me. I have six and I believe Sam has about sixteen. No sense in loosing all of your hair. ;)

11. Congrats! I only have 1 and he is 2. I'm already loosing my hair.

12. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

13. Congrats Ben , Hope you have many great times over the years fishing with your son the way me and my son do.Ps mine helps hold my ice shanty down in the big winds LOL
    Fred

14. Congrats Ben on the new addition. They sure do grow up FAST!

Glad everyone is doing well and all the best to Mom too!

15. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

That is awesome news Ben! Congratulations! :B

16. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

great news ben...enjoy the new one!

17. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

18. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

Enjoy your son. You are now richer than a millionaire.

Buick

19. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu