close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Krustydawg meets Duane "The Dog" Chapman

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by true2plue, Aug 4, 2007.

1. true2plue

true2plue TEAM BATO!!

Yeah folks, we were down at the Huron Boat Basin tonight, and we ran into a familiar face. He was kind enough to let us take a picture with him. Ok, well he kinda looked like him. Krusty had a few beers and was a little mislead, until we finally convinced him that he really wasn't the real Dog!!!:p

[​IMG]

2. Dazed and Confused

Dazed and Confused Wanting Walleye

Well,that looks like Krusty,who's the tall guy?

3. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

LOL ! I don't know, but that tall guy is one handsome devil !:D Sheepzilla and Dog the Bounty Hunter in one weekend ! UNBELIEVABLE !:D I asked him where Beth was because I wanted to get a gander at those giant flotation devices she is equipped with, he looked at me and said, "Oh she couldn't make the trip !"
    Dog said he was in the area because he had a warrant out for someone crazy enough to go out in the 5-6 ft. rollers this morning, I told him it was definitely not the Dazed and Confused ( I got your back) !:D

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i didn't think the DOG was a "little person.

5. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Was Krusty at Edgewater today (Sunday)? We saw a sign that said "Krusty this Way" right near the entrance to the Edgewater ramps.

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Nope wasn't me, I was in Huron ! There is another Krusty out there somewhere :confused:

The "real" Dog Chapman is only 5'7", so his imposter last night was approximately the right height :D

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Thought for sure it was a sign for you. It had the same picture as you avatar. So I guess you're not the only Krusty out there!!