close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

krenzel starts for bears

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by misfit, Oct 31, 2004.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

tonight will be his first start as a pro,after playing the last half of last week's game :cool:
    not bad for a rookie qb that so many fans and commentaters who not too long ago,were yelling boo and said he wasn't so good and had no shot at even being drafted :p :D
    the "great" tim couch tried out for the team,but they sent him down the road.
    just wanted to remind all the naysayers out there that my prediction of him being drafted and playing pro,came to pass :D
    time will tell if he's gonna make a name for himself,but i'll go out on a limb and also predict that will happen in the not too distant future ;)

GO #16

2. catking

catking Banned

JEEZE US !!! I thought you would be on a bucket at Atrium now ,MISFIT :D .Hey, look at the hostory of the Bears. They love Ohio State players, always have. I look at it this way. If a guy can win big time in the Big Ten, then he must have something going for him ;) I think Krenzel will do just fine.... THE CATKING !!!

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sunday night was his debut as starter.he took the job from quinn for the rest of the year :cool:
    first pass as a starter,second play of the game he scores with a 50 td yard pass :D
    he made some mistakes,but he outplayed dorsey who started for sf.
    he beat him in the 2002 national title game,and now in the pros :D
    i think he's learning the difference between college and pro ball real quick.the sf defense took it to him and made him work fo the win.
    i just wish there were more locally aired chicago games so i could watch his progress :(
    maybe i'll trade in my cable hookup for satellite;)

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

you can get satalite, but you're still gonna pay for the games...might need a special package

5. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

I would trade the cable in regardless. I did 4 years ago and I am still paying the same rate. with cable it was going up at least once annualy.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

to my knowledge,my cable has only jump 10 bucks in 5 years(WOW).
    tv and internet is about 60 bucks a month,combined.