Kodak Easyshare software???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigDaddy300, Jan 20, 2008.

1. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Anyone use this or use a Kodak camera? Was wondering how to get the pics that are loaded, from the camera to the Easyshare, to the "My Pictures" documents in my computer. Ever since I had to redo the computer after it crashed things that I was used to are gone and I am trouble trying to figure out stuff.:confused:

2. I have a Kodak easy share and loaded the software problem was it took over stuff i didnt want it to take over. The esay share software has some cool stuff to play with but it wasnt worth the hastle and problems it gave me so i uninstalled it. I use whatever Micro soft supplied with the computer it works great. Alls i do is plug the camera into the usb slot the comp recognizes it i hit next it loads the pics to the comp in a file that is designated for it you can create subfolders in there and load em to that also or move em to those folders then load them into ogfs pictures.

3. Yep.
    Strongly agree with jsh
    Removed that stupid software completely.

4. Buckeye1955

Buckeye1955 Marietta River Runner

Download Picassa from Google for free and throw the Kodak away! Nothing but a hassle. It is always going out for updates and tying up your computer.

5. I use mine all the time. Make sure your comp recognizes your camera, go to tools and click on transfer. Do you have a dock or printer dock? There should be a button on the dock if you have one to transfer.