close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

knox

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by EDD, Jun 16, 2004.

1. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

Anyone Seen Knox Lake Conditions

2. I was there Monday down near the dam and it wasn't too bad - the shore east of the dam was muddy until you get to the overhanging trees and it was pretty decent. Can't speak for the rest of the lake. Caught a couple of small ones from shore - saw another fisherman pull in a decent one casting into some overhanging trees. OH - the footbridge below the dam is 1 1/2 feet underwater.

3. EDD

EDD BASS BUM

water at knox looked good . but the bass gave me the cold shoulder fri morning

4. Do they allow boats with bigger engines on Know as long as you don't drop it in the water and just run the trolling motor?

Eric

5. Yes they do.. but make sure it is out of the water while trolling. Some folks will use the motor to trailer at the end of the day, but if you can do it without, it's better. That way you make sure to stay out of trouble. Have a great day out there, it is a fantastic lake!

6. Thanks for the info, I really liked the looks of that lake when I shorefished it. I'm one of the few who might have to use the motor to trailer the boat, but sometimes it cooperates more than I think it will. Will consider a trip up there in the coming weeks.

Eric

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I hit knox today water little high but not bad and little discolored but ok. The sherifs were there checking boats got my sticker today. Boy did they conjest the ramp though they let you put in then checked your boat so people waiting to get in and out. I asked them and they said you can use your motor to put the boat on the trailer and thats all. I just put in new impeller and lower unit oil and wanted to test mine they said well your not suppose to run them on the lake. I said just want to put it in the water and make sure the impeller is working. They said well we will be gone in a min around that cove up there. Well the impeller and everything works fine. Iam going to hit knox agian in the morning i think before work.