close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

knox marine + good job

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by freyedknot, Sep 28, 2007.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

last sunday while perch fishing the crib ,my vro pump went out. got towed in. made an appointment at knox marine and had it fixed this morning. knox gives you an appointment for repairs. no leaving your boat there till they get around to it.

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Mike & Steve are AWESOME ! No wasted time and fixed right the first time ! Never go anywhere else . :)

3. Champion188 Elite

Champion188 Elite Smallie slayer

Top notch people! Wish they still had Champs,I'm in the market for a new 200 Elite.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

where are they located?

5. Yep, they are great with service. I had a 10 HP Johnson that I wanted a small repair done to before taking it to Canada in August. I call them and they told me they had several to work in and didn't know how soon they would get to it. I told them that it was not a big hurry because I was not leaving for about 3 weeks. I dropped it off on a Friday and the guy said maybe they would get a chance to work on it over the weekend. They ended up calling me early in the afternoon on Saturday telling me it was done.

Their prices are very reasonable as well. I am fortunate enough to live pretty close to them so it makes my decision very easy on where to take one when I have problems.

6. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

well,i really don't live too close but after the work they did for me the drive doesn't seem too far!
    they have a customer for life.

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

same here jefmo. it is worth the 1 1/2 hour drive to have my boat fixed while i wait. it's better than dropping it of and leaving it outdoors till they get roundtoit???