close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Knox Lake

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bass, Jun 1, 2004.

1. bass

bass EAT SLEEP FISH

Hey guys think about going there this week. Whats the water like after all the rain PS Fishing for bass

2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I went sunday from 4pm to 8 and managed 3 small bass and a nice crappie. The water was starting to clear up but not sure what the rain did to it sunday evening and today. I may get over there in the morning and i will let you know what the lake looks like. Even if i don't fish i will drive over and check conditions for you. Its only a min or two drive.

3. bass

bass EAT SLEEP FISH

Thanks Fish4Fun :)

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Didn't get to fish but Iam going out in the morning, lake is a little stained here are some pic's at the ramp by the dam. Water level is not bad. Will try in the AM

[​IMG]

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

First pic just shoot the water at this ramp, here is pic of the ramp to get lake level idea.

[​IMG]

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Hay bass I made it out this morning(thur). Lake is still stained was out from 8am until almost noon. Had some hits on worms, boated a close to 2LB LM nice fish and slab crappie. Talked to a guy used to work with and several other guys on the lake and they had done about the same couple small fish. Headed to alum tonight. Don't know how far you drive to come to knox but if you need lake conditions just let me know.

7. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Hey Fish4Fun, just wanted to let you know your report is greatly appreciated. We were gonna try Knox this weekend but I think we'll give it another week to settle down. We have access to a 10-15 acre lake in a housing development that stays clear, and it looks like that will be our best bet this weekend. Thanks again!! :)

8. bass

bass EAT SLEEP FISH

Hey Fish4fun made it up there today fished from 5pm to dark had a good time 9 bass biggest was 3.7 all on jig n pig :D

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

good deal iwanted to go yesterday but didn't get any sleep