Knox Lake Question

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mike leesville, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Anyone fish Knox Lake lately? I heard it is one the better bass lakes in Ohio - I would appreciate some opinions so I can decide whether it is worth $40 worth of gas to make the trip!!!! Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. I used to go there all the time 5 or 6 years ago and the fishing was awesome. I have been 6 or 7 times this year and have been dissapointed. Still caught a few nice fish but it just doesnt seem like it was in the past.

My opinion only.....

3. It is normally a pretty good lake. You would also think with a 18" limit the big fish would not be hard to come by, but that is not the case. Lots of 12 to
    16" fish though.

4. Knox is good night right now, use big 10" worms and jigs, beavers
    hang on!!

5. Thanks for the info.... I think I will give it a try on Saturday....Do you fish around the Marina or by the stumps in the shallow end??? I will post results on Sunday. Thanks again.....

6. I spent the weekend of July 25th on Knox and threw everything at them, but not a bite till Saturday after the storm, then a few channels, nothing else. I love Knox, but I was disappointed. Good luck and let me know how you do.