Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a good evening at Knox. Started at 5 p.m. and quit about 8:30 p.m. Got 7 LM - two 17-inchers, a 15, two 14sm a 13 1/2 and a 12-incher. Broke one off that may have been larger. All on green pumpkin/ purple flake hand-poured Senko-type worm. Most hit after the wind died and before a shower came.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well didn't have any luck sunday morining up there. We could see fish on the electronics but couldn't get any to bite. We tried fishing around downed trees and such near the bank but there was about a dozen or so out and didn't want to crowd others out. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When the bass have been slow, most of my success has come by fishing the 5-inch stickbait I mentioned VERY SLOW on a 1/16-oz weight, Texas-rigged. Of course, if there's much wind at all it becomes difficult to do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Norseangler,

Were you fishing out of the white aluminum (?) boat by the twin cuts? I was in the green bass tracker with my son. If that was you, how big is that motor? I thought it read 110. That thing must haul the mail if it's aluminum with a 110. Wow.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was me. I took a 17" in the cove just before you arrived, then got most of my fish on down the shore when I headed downlake. It's a 150 on an aluminum Xpress X19 and it runs pretty good (not on Knox, of course), but it would probably do better if I didn't have so much stuff in the boat (and if I'd lose some weight).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts