Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
A.K.A. Rooster
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post this. I just wondering what kind of knot I use. I have attached an image of it. I have been using this knot since I started fishing. Kind of made it up myself. Wondering if there is a name for it? It hasn't failed me yet! Hopefully the picture shows enough for you to figure it out. Its easier to tie then to draw. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Will Yak For Food
2,947 Posts
That's obviously a JSykes3 knot.:D:D:D--Tim................................................................................................................................................................ Mammal Common chimpanzee Facial expression Primate Head

Attachments

·
Turgid Member
572 Posts

·
A.K.A. Rooster
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's obviously a JSykes3 knot.:D:D:D--Tim................................................................................................................................................................ View attachment 48409
Haha. Thanks.
And is the double biflar knot some kind of joke? Sorry lol. Cant find anything on it on a search. Thanks.

·
deleted
3,892 Posts
Yep, been using the double biflar since the sixties. Only knot to use.
They put that insert on how to tie it in every package when they came out with the Bungfly Weaver. That thing had such crazy action it used to weaken the Single Biflar--even the Improved Biflar. That lure was a killer on blue pike in Erie back in the day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts