close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Klipsch Pro-Media Audio 5.1 Surround at Employee Prices!!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by captnroger, Oct 8, 2004.

1. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

This is not a joke!

Klipsch ProMedia GMX D-5,1, 5.1 surround system suitable for any audio/video system or computer, at $150 off retail, very hot. Add to it that you can select the 6-month payment plan which means they will bill your credit card over 6-months is extremely hot. Total purchase price is $149, which is $150 off the regular price. These speakers are not just for computers. Anyone that knows Klipsch knows that their speakers rock, and their subwoofers are deep and strong. This is a killer hot deal, and if you need a good 5.1 system for your computer or home audio/video system, you should jump on this like NOW.

http://www.klipsch.com/product/product.aspx?cid=525

Go get it now. These speakers might look funny, but man do they rock.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I used to have a pair of the La Scalas ...sold them when I need some money in 1991. Man, I've always regreted selling them.... :(
    [​IMG]

3. Dingo

Dingo

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Watch eCost - their shipping fees are crazy!

(edit) - They want $53.95 for GROUND SHIPPING to 43026. Klipsh wants half that.

5. Dingo

Dingo

I didn't get that far to see the shipping costs. Looks like they won't give the free shipping based on the 'discount' price, listed on their 'free shipping' fine print.

6. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Got these this morning, they ship from CA. Plan to use them with my home theater system in the rec room. Can't beat the price.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I have been considering them for our down stairs rec room as well how long will the deal last capt.

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

No idea Jerry, looks like it's still running though. These are brand new, not refurbs.

9. Dingo

Dingo

Now that you have had these for about two weeks, how about a review? I'm still on the fence -- wondering about the ease of connection (I assume that these use regular speaker wire) and the size of the 'control' module (how big is this thing?).