Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Certified Hawg Master
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing anything up at Kiser Lake. Havent heard anything lately and just wondering what (If anything) Was biting.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
My buddy and his Dad had the canoe @ Kiser middle of last week. They did real well on gills/crappie/perch. They caught a lot of nice gills 7 & 8'', the crappie were on the small size, but they did catch some nice sized perch (for Kiser).

Sorry, they don't bass fish so no help there. :(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I was up there last weekend bank fishing. Caught one little gill off a wax worm. The wind was really blowing, had a hard time finding a good place to fish out of the wind.

·
Angler
7 Posts
Was at Kiser this Saturday for a couple hours on a boat. Was alot of idiots up there because of the holiday weekend. I Caught 4 perch and a 9 1/4" Blue Gill. Hooked into a nice Bass but lost it on the second jump. The guy I was with caught one Bass that was 3 1/2 lbs. It was a nice looking looking fish. I got alot of Bass hits on top of the water just missed them. Crappie dont seem to be hitting like they usaully do. Every time I have been up there this year perch have been bitting. Hopefully I get a chance to get back up there today. :)

·
Certified Hawg Master
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone for the info. Am hoping to head out sometime this week to do a little bassen out there. I;ll let you know what if anything I catch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts