close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kiser Lake

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bass_Hawg, May 28, 2004.

1. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Anyone doing anything up at Kiser Lake. Havent heard anything lately and just wondering what (If anything) Was biting.

2. My buddy and his Dad had the canoe @ Kiser middle of last week. They did real well on gills/crappie/perch. They caught a lot of nice gills 7 & 8'', the crappie were on the small size, but they did catch some nice sized perch (for Kiser).

Sorry, they don't bass fish so no help there. :(

3. Yeah, I was up there last weekend bank fishing. Caught one little gill off a wax worm. The wind was really blowing, had a hard time finding a good place to fish out of the wind.

4. Jeff2017

Jeff2017 Angler

Was at Kiser this Saturday for a couple hours on a boat. Was alot of idiots up there because of the holiday weekend. I Caught 4 perch and a 9 1/4" Blue Gill. Hooked into a nice Bass but lost it on the second jump. The guy I was with caught one Bass that was 3 1/2 lbs. It was a nice looking looking fish. I got alot of Bass hits on top of the water just missed them. Crappie dont seem to be hitting like they usaully do. Every time I have been up there this year perch have been bitting. Hopefully I get a chance to get back up there today. :)

5. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Thanks everyone for the info. Am hoping to head out sometime this week to do a little bassen out there. I;ll let you know what if anything I catch.