close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kiser lake report

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by chrsvic, Jan 27, 2008.

1. chrsvic

chrsvic Biggest Member

Fished at Kiser on Saturday, caught a handful of nice perch and bluegill. Got em on "mousies", tipped on an ice fly, about 5 ft deep on the bottom. Some of the perch were full of eggs. The ice is 6 inches thick plus, fair number of people were out. (My fishless streak has finally ended!)

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Thanks for the report! Glad to see fish being caught!

3. chrsvic

chrsvic Biggest Member

Went back and caught some more fish today - hope my luck doesn't run out. The fish are biting, but its delicate. I hope some folks ice fishing on the other lakes post a report.

4. Went to a local farm pond today and yesterday in Bethel area and did real well with 13 crappie between 9 and 13in and 2 largemouth bout a pound a piece on sat night. On sunday caught only 3 largemouth bout a pound in size but they were fun. It probably didnt help that today i fished during the day but oh well. Anyone else catch bass through the ice this is a first for me and they are a blast. Sorry guys I didnt have a camera or I would post some pics. Good Luck to you all.

5. Any word on kisers ice? i was wanting to go tomorrow but not sure what the ice was lookin like