Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend camping at kiser this weekend and thought about visiting. Any use trying to fish there with waders? if so what should I do? bait technique so on. I have never been there or even heard anything about fishing there. I am open for anything even catfish or live bait or artificial, but just thought I would ask if it is worth my time trying...

·
CJ Wolfpack
472 Posts
You can wade the lake from the beach to the group camp fairly easy some spots are muckey fishing for bluegill & crappie. Cast ratteltraps for bass & wipers lake is shallow around there.

·
Registered
147 Posts
we always catch several bass on shallow diving crankbaits. Bluegill and crappie are plentiful. Good luck

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
you should be able to catch some gills & crappie.you should be able to haul in atleast 1 bass.you should be able to scare up a cat as well.it's a good lake because it's no motors so there's no ruckus or noise.i'd go with waxworms,nightcrawlers,minnows for live bait,for artificial i'd go with a shallow runnin' crank,lipless crank,spinnerbait,and the good ol' standby..........the worm.good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts