close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

kiser ice ?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishalotdad, Dec 22, 2008.

1. fishalotdad

fishalotdad senior

any one been by kiser lake if so ice is anyone fishing its a good drive just wonder if its worth it:)

2. long island was slow early last year so we ran over from indian the ice where we went was the same thickness as long but much cleaner. we went up 33 to the road that crosses kiser dam . after we crossed the dam we turned on a street took it into some houses turned left at first or second 4 way stop and came to a nice state parking lot real easy and close access to lake. we caught a few dinks but it was a tough day everywhere. definately would like to go back

3. Tin Guppy

Tin Guppy CJ Wolfpack

I went past the lake today 1 guy out on the ice at grandview hgths. I checked at the pier off the big curve didnt have my auger but it didnt crack as I stepped on it. will check again tomorrow can't wait.

4. With the rain tonight the ice might not be good Kiser tomorrow. Be careful

5. Tin Guppy

Tin Guppy CJ Wolfpack

At 8:30 yesterday morning I drilled a couple test holes at the peir off the big curve 5-6 inches. I did not go beyound the rough ice,want to fish so bad . Have to get dad home from hospital today so maybe tommorow.