close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kings Royal anybody?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishnfool, Jul 10, 2007.

1. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

Anybody going this weekend? I just purchased 4 tickets 5th row turn 4 north grandstand I hope they're good seats I can't wait. I've never been to Eldora before,I've seen sprints at Mineral wells one time but it rained most of the time,just hope the weather will cooperate this time.If anybody is going let me know.I'm hoping to have a camper or motorhome to use so we can stay at the track nad drink lots of beverages:S drrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. I'm thinking of heading up might be a last minute thing though. Those should be decent seats if there isn't a isle in front of you. Turn 1 higher the better have been my choice the last few times up. I used to sit between 3/4 alot of action there but the dust/dirt cloud always seemed to hang around. Turn 1 with a SW wind and its not too bad. The lots across from the track are like a mini nascar camping/partying crowd definately an area you what to check out. No bringing in your own alcohol anymore but Tonys price for beer/ice in a bag I found reasonable. I don't need much more after I go in anyway. Sat is supposed to be just about perfect weather. If you have never been there you will definately enjoy yourself. If you have a camera with a zoom lens you should be able to get a few pics of Tony Stewart, he will be there till its over.

3. for ur first time to the BIG "E" i think ull really like it, its an experience in its own just walking around and seeing all the different people and like squid said they def will be partying it up in the campgrounds and id bet people have been there camping since yesterday, one cause of the race that is tonight plus all the activities they have throughout the week of the major shows at Big E, i wont be able to make it to this kings royal but u wont be disappointed at all, have a good and safe trip and enjoy some great dirt slingin WOT racing.