Ohio Game Fishing banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Imo we as a whole are too Lenient We had a Judge that use to have convicts pick up trash as part of their sentence till one of them sued him because he cut his hand on apiece of glass while picking up trash and won !! a jury ruled that he wouldn't have cut his hand if he wasn't placed there by the judge !!!!! criminals can sue the homeowner if they get hurt while robbing them case example a man broke into a home and was startled by the home owner and when he tried to flee he broke his leg running away from the crime !!!! we live in a sue the Ba$tard society Prisons that have TV weight rooms walking tracks Library's 3 squares a day here is a Quote that I think it applies here

If violent crime is to be curbed it is only the intended victim who can do it. The criminal does not fear the police. The felon fears neither the judge or the jury. therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim
Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper USMC

kids now days, well some look up to the drug dealer with their fancy cars, clothes and live styles Police have their hands tied do this, do that, but don't do it this way his rights maybe fringed.

this may seem like a rant to a lot of people but look around you today read the news about local crime probably before the want adds since covid and politics takes president over most every thing else is there a answer ? I don't know I'm just going to go fishing (Armed) to the teeth like when I go to the store or church and try to think of where it went wrong

thank you for listening to a old man's Opinion or Rant
Imo we as a whole are too Lenient We had a Judge that use to have convicts pick up trash as part of their sentence till one of them sued him because he cut his hand on apiece of glass while picking up trash and won !! a jury ruled that he wouldn't have cut his hand if he wasn't placed there by the judge !!!!! criminals can sue the homeowner if they get hurt while robbing them case example a man broke into a home and was startled by the home owner and when he tried to flee he broke his leg running away from the crime !!!! we live in a sue the Ba$tard society Prisons that have TV weight rooms walking tracks Library's 3 squares a day here is a Quote that I think it applies here

If violent crime is to be curbed it is only the intended victim who can do it. The criminal does not fear the police. The felon fears neither the judge or the jury. therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim
Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper USMC

kids now days, well some look up to the drug dealer with their fancy cars, clothes and live styles Police have their hands tied do this, do that, but don't do it this way his rights maybe fringed.

this may seem like a rant to a lot of people but look around you today read the news about local crime probably before the want adds since covid and politics takes president over most every thing else is there a answer ? I don't know I'm just going to go fishing (Armed) to the teeth like when I go to the store or church and try to think of where it went wrong

thank you for listening to a old man's Opinion or Rant LOL you decide which
Careful what you say might come back to bite ya

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
5,236 Posts
How many members on OGF?

I'd love to see a POLE forum (sticky) started. For input on all of our 'controversial' subjects! (ok, no politics??)

I'd love to see the outcome,,,,, & opinions from our 'signed in' NUT & BOLTS Sportsmen.
I'm sure one of our MODS could write up 4 or 5 questions pertaining to each topic.?

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Especially for crimes against children and women.
Right...Until some crazy girlfriend accuses your son or grandson of rape one day, just because they're crazy… And it goes through... and your son/grandson is killed for it..,. There's a reason we got rid of that...There is a reason that the judicial system takes so long it seems very complicated....Not saying I agree with it… But there are stupid people working there and sometimes innocent people die when they shouldn't. And no, I am not in favor of a lighter easier punishment system on crimes… But I am definitely not in favor Of housing more people in prisons for life and just hanging them in the streets.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Right...Until some crazy girlfriend accuses your son or grandson of rape one day, just because they're crazy… And it goes through... and your son/grandson is killed for it..,. There's a reason we got rid of that...There is a reason that the judicial system takes so long it seems very complicated....Not saying I agree with it… But there are stupid people working there and sometimes innocent people die when they shouldn't. And no, I am not in favor of a lighter easier punishment system on crimes… But I am definitely not in favor Of housing more people in prisons for life and just hanging them in the streets.
your right about accusations and the fact of gets through IMO the Prosecutor's they don't care about the truth they care about adding to that high percentage rate of convections and they get that rate by charging a person accused with a crime with the highest penalty and they say well if you plea guilty we will charge you with a lesser penalty and many innocent people get trapped But for those who are Guilty of a Heinous crime I will build the gallows and put the noose around their neck

41 - 60 of 62 Posts