Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imo we as a whole are too Lenient We had a Judge that use to have convicts pick up trash as part of their sentence till one of them sued him because he cut his hand on apiece of glass while picking up trash and won !! a jury ruled that he wouldn't have cut his hand if he wasn't placed there by the judge !!!!! criminals can sue the homeowner if they get hurt while robbing them case example a man broke into a home and was startled by the home owner and when he tried to flee he broke his leg running away from the crime !!!! we live in a sue the Ba$tard society Prisons that have TV weight rooms walking tracks Library's 3 squares a day here is a Quote that I think it applies here

If violent crime is to be curbed it is only the intended victim who can do it. The criminal does not fear the police. The felon fears neither the judge or the jury. therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim
Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper USMC

kids now days, well some look up to the drug dealer with their fancy cars, clothes and live styles Police have their hands tied do this, do that, but don't do it this way his rights maybe fringed.

this may seem like a rant to a lot of people but look around you today read the news about local crime probably before the want adds since covid and politics takes president over most every thing else is there a answer ? I don't know I'm just going to go fishing (Armed) to the teeth like when I go to the store or church and try to think of where it went wrong

thank you for listening to a old man's Opinion or Rant LOL you decide which

·
Me fail english? That's unpossible.
2,157 Posts
sorry I did not think that this violated policy and if in fact it did I am sorry if any one is offended that was not my intent
You didn’t, I was just making light of the fact that these subjects typically end up with a lockdown because people cannot control themselves. That includes myself 🤣

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You didn’t, I was just making light of the fact that these subjects typically end up with a lockdown because people cannot control themselves. That includes myself 🤣
very true

Reactions: Smitty82

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
In alot of countries they still punish criminals appropriately. Steal something you get that hand cut off. Public executions etc... If we would follow crime would drop dramatically. Sure alot of states still have the death sentence but these people are sitting on deathrow for 30+ years regularly. Sentence them let them visit with their family one last time within the next 24 hours then off them. Think of all the money this would save the tax payers

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
In alot of countries they still punish criminals appropriately. Steal something you get that hand cut off. Public executions etc... If we would follow crime would drop dramatically. Sure alot of states still have the death sentence but these people are sitting on deathrow for 30+ years regularly. Sentence them let them visit with their family one last time within the next 24 hours then off them. Think of all the money this would save the tax payers
Because I couldn't "like" this twice!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
For all the bleeding hearts who do not believe in the death penalty lets take the 'life in prison with no parole' group and put them on a island, patrol boats so they don't escape, drop food off every couple of weeks and let them fend for themselves. Sure would be cheaper than the $70,000 we spend for each prisoner now.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts