close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kill 'em All

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dip, Jul 9, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

i wish the huntin folk would kill all the deer.... had a doe run in front of my truck in broad daylite in the middle of town on a blind curve...... wadn't lookin for this! :mad: now my truck is dead and my boat sits idle..... KILL'EM ALL! cop dropped a 45 in Bambi so her suffering is over..... WHAT ABOUT ME?

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

well i'll do my best to thin them out a little behind my house this year. :)
    sorry to hear about your truck.it's getting tougher to avoid them anymore,especially in the fall when the rut kicks in.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I have seen so many deer this year on my way home from work at midnight it is unreal..Many more than past years, and have had several near misses..The population must really be growing.

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

You wouldn't of happened to of been in Pepper Pike when this happened were you? Saw a cop shoot a deer laying in the middle of the road on my way home from work there the other day. Had traffic backed up and I just happened to be the first car in line.

5. dip

dip dip

dunno if i've ever been to parma but in the early 80's i worked with a pro rock band outta cleveland so i'm sure we at least went thru.... unlimited free beer at every bar we played so i don't remember details :D

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

saw a buck tonight up here in stow in the city eating under a bird feeder man i think the population is up at least where you cant hunt them i hate the anti hunting people :mad:

7. No oldfox, that was just dumb...not political.

8. Dip,
    Im gonna do my best to oblige you this fall. Hoping to limit out this year. Populations seem to be up where i bowhunt as well as where i use the shotgun. I dont want to have to eat beef next year at all. That would be nice.

9. catking

catking Banned

I saw a doe with triplets last evening chewing on some new growth soy beans out back. I also saw a freakin buck, and I kid you not, the size of an elk :eek: I told the wife that if this buck has a rack that big now, I wonder how big he will be come October/November. I've seen plenty of deer out here in the past 35 years or so, but none were close to this one. ........Sorry dip about your truck :( ....CATKING

10. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

hey catking,if that pesky old buck starts giving you problems i'll come down there and take care of the him for you!!! :D :D :D