close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kid's Day success

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Star1pup, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Our club (Leetonia Sportsmen's Association) held its 29th annual Kid's Day yesterday and we had 475 kids! We had trap shooting, .22 rifle, BB gun, archery, fishing, canoeing, slingshot, just to name a few events. Lots of wildlife displays and plenty of food. Everything is absolutely free. We allow nothing to be sold during this event.

I worked .22 rifle and helped a lot of kids who never shot a gun before. If you get a chance next year, get a kid and come on down. If you don't have one of your own, borrow one. :D

2. "J"

"J"

I haven't been to one of these yet but have heard nothing but good things about it, so keep up the good work and give yourself a big pat on the back from me. From what I've heard about it you guy's put on an outstanding event. "J"

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

glad it went well, I was going to come out and help take fish off for the kids but plans changed. I'll hear all about it at the next federation meeting.

4. That's a great thing to do for the kids. I wish someone had done that with me when I was young. I plan to when I have kids someday, not rushing things though, enjoying being 21