Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last picture was an attempt to photograph a Lund with three guys coming in for the day.

They all caught fish too.

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
Think of it this way, it's still soft water, once this system passes we can hit the water without worrying about ice bergs. We're still in better shape than we were a few weeks ago.

BTW, I have to look at the bright side of it or I'd go nuts. It's only a minor setback.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey Spinning,

What was the visibility of the water? Was it muddy? Did you see any clear water? How deep was the water where that Lund caught their fish?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Spinning,

What was the visibility of the water? Was it muddy? Did you see any clear water? How deep was the water where that Lund caught their fish?
Visibility was poor from shore. If you check the satellite image you can see how stirred up it really is around the island.

http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/modis/region_map.html

The guys on the Lund were North of Kelley's but I'm not sure how far out they ran. I didn't think to ask as I didn't want to distract them from getting pulled out and warmed up.

They would have had to run clear past the canadian line to find blue.....or WAY east.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts