close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kept a couple for the skillet.

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fishpro, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I got these out of a pond close to home that I have permission to fish. The bass was 14" and the Bluegill on the bottom was 9 1/2". I was fishing over 8' of water with small ice spoons amd waxies. I caught a few more, but we practice selective harvest in this pond. They have a date with my frying pan tomorrow.:)

[​IMG]

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Yay Paul caught a fish!!!!!! :p :D ;)
    Good Job :)

3. Nice catch and picture. I finishrd eating my last trip tonight. Time to go fishing again.

4. Fishpro

Thanks Shortdrift. As much as I like to catch them on the ice, I'm ready for some open water.:) It won't be long now, and we'll be jigging again.

NSOF...I got some yesterday too. Right where we talked about.;) Not hot and heavy, but enough to keep a person interested.:)

5. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

Was it crowded? We went there Sunday instead of the lake which I wish we wouldn't have done. Had some 6yr. old kids riding sleds all over around us. Probably 30 guys out... Moved everywhere even deeper they were at our first holes the whole time. Left with 30 some keepers nice fish lost one big bass too! Marked over 30 of those on the aqua view!!!

6. Fishpro

Nope, maybe 20 guys all spread out. I was about 200 yard west of the "pack" and caught some, not many. And the the guys east of me didn't have that great of a day either. I'll be back out there thursday or friday before this warm spell comes in.;)