close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Kenny Lofton is back!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LEJoe, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Just found out that Kenny Lofton is back to Indians baseball. Playing left field and is batting second after Grady. Waaay cool!

2. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

I just heard it too! How awesome is that? Got'a Love it! :) WB

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

And he went 3-5 with a bunt single and an RBI in his re-debut x2!! Good to see him back!

4. What happened to him? I know back in the 90's and early 00's he was a big name but then just kinda disappeared in the last few years (I'm from Cincinnati so you'll excuse me if I don't share your excitment - it's hard to be excited about anything in baseball these days LOL).

5. its good to see him back, he might have a couple years left, i wish they never traded him, he always said he wanted to retire an indian

6. ParmaBass

Anyone see the pie Trot Nixon just got him with? That's a great welcome back to Cleveland!!

7. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Kenny is probably my favorite Indian of all time, what an athlete ! He has had some of the most amazing homerun stealing catches in MLB history ! Good to see him back ! Man I miss those teams of the mid to late 90's !

8. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

My favorite Indian. Does he have #7 again?

9. Yep, he was wearing #7 again.

10. So he's back woopie. Guess we're still REBUILDING and have to WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR and see what happens.

11. Rebuiding? I hope your joking. You don't add a 40 year old if your rebuilding. What they did is add a bat to the line up. Lofton and sizemore leading off should help the tribe score more early runs. Now we just need a pitcher.

12. ParmaBass

If he's not joking, he's just another Cleveland sports hater. You sure as heck don't trade for a 40 year old to rebuild. All they need now is a little bullpen help and they should be good to go!

13. zachtrouter

zachtrouter FISHAHOLIC

They add a 40yr old for playoff experience. "Woopie" what are you talking about dude????? Hitting .302 and his glove is still great not to mention he has 20+ steals. Who do you want out there David Delluci hitting .230's get a clue. GREAT move by the tribe and is also my 2nd favorite Indian ever behind Omar.GO TRIBE

14. I Was In Alatnawhen We Played In The Series, And All The Atl Fans Said The Thing They Were Worred About Loften His First At Bat He Singeled And Stopped At First The First Picth He Stold Second Easly Then Later He Stold Third But As Usel The Was Stranded There And That Was Itlost Game

15. Thats all Cleveland does is rebuild.Maybe they will make it to the playoffs, MAYBE