Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking out 3 nuns, that were injured in a tragic knitting accident. I need to find them walleye this weekend as a personal favor to the pope him self!

Please help me gain help with the big man upstairs and share all your walleye school locations preferable schools with big fish as the nuns really like the fish over 8 lbs.

I know there is a big tournament this weekend but can you honestly live with your selves knowing that you could have helped them?????

·
Registered
927 Posts
Don't come looking for my boat. I haven't found the right fish yet and will still be searching for them also. LOL

Sent from my VS840 4G using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Be careful out there Papa.

All the nuns I have known carried their own personal ruler for smackin knuckles and long handled paddles for kickin butts.

·
Registered
7,857 Posts
There's a massive schoolof big ones right outside the breakwall of the Huron River to the west in 14 - 26' of water. 8 pounders are no problem. You'll have to set aside your harnesses and run 600 or 400 Reef Runners at over 2 mph, to get the reaction bite required. Out deep you'll need wt assisted (2 ozs 80 back should be fine).

Wait a minute!!! I reread your post...and your looking for walleyes....I'm talking about catfish ...big...beautiful...impossible to get off without trashing a hook, Catfish.

Bless you brother for your profound goodness and charity. I'm certain we're both being watched from above.

And I'm gonna quite before a bolt out of the blue takes me out.

Good luck, and catch a great big one (catfish that is).

·
Registered
923 Posts
Sorry Bud all the Big walleye are in Geneva- Conny. No big ones in da bowl. :D Them ladies are a little greedy wantin all the big walleye. I think they would be happy with tasty 16" fish. Hopefully you can get those dialed in. :)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Bud all the Big walleye are in Geneva- Conny. No big ones in da bowl. :D Them ladies are a little greedy wantin all the big walleye. I think they would be happy with tasty 16" fish. Hopefully you can get those dialed in. :)
I'm appalled chad ! Calling hungry nuns greedy. U should be ashamed.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Maybe if they pray for big fish their prayers will be answered for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Or you could talk to your Amish brethren and see where they have been fishing. They always seem to catch plenty of fish.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or you could talk to your Amish brethren and see where they have been fishing. They always seem to catch plenty of fish.

That don't work to well. They kicked me out of the group when they found out that I released fish.

You know the old Amish saying that their fishing for "eyes and gills", as long as it has eyes or gills it goes in tge bucket! ;)

·
Registered
442 Posts
My moms sister and my Godmother "Sister Martha" is working on some intel for me right now because she loves my beer and fish fry dinners.

Papa, if those are Dominican nuns, I can share the info with you. If they aren't, you will have to find your own "Sister Martha"!

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually chad they shaved my beard as punishment for releasing a walleye.

That's how I got hooked up with the sista's

·
"One More Time"
2,748 Posts
If you're in good with the pope and the man upstairs maybe you could just walk on out and net em??? :T:T:T :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Pappa et al,

I've invested the proceeds from my last 2 early fall, walleye mapping projects for new, underwater, infrared sonar units which will be begin recording and transmitting the fish movements and locations this weekend. They've been tied into triangulated, satellite gps, so this year's mapping will be the most precise ever.

Software is in the final stages for a smart-phone app which should be available before the tourney, and as in the past auctions, available to the 10 highest bidders only.

I accept PayPal and blessings my son.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Is that sister mary elephant your bringing out with you yoder? What kinda meat do priests eat on fri ? Nun. Ps i picked up those gas cans u wanted.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
there are fish at N41 46 500 W81 02 032 hope this helps ya out let me know how you do after this hot tip keep it on the DL

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
I would recommend the 02/44 to keep the ladies happy. They may be saying a few hail marys because these fish seem in no hurry to pack their bags

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 20 of 26 Posts