close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Keep Jeff in your prayers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jshbuckeye, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Hello this is Jeff's wife he is to be released today from O.S.U. Hospital. He has been living with some serious heart conditions for sometime and they showed up big last Tuesday. He loves his family, fishing and this site he says in that order but I wonder sometimes. I hope this was ok

2. Workdog

Workdog "One More Time"

Best of luck to you all!

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you're in my thoughts,jeff.get well soon, cause it's almost time for the spring saugeye buckeye bite.

4. By all means this is okay to post a note about Jeff. I don't know him personally but am quite familiar with him online. I am sure there are many who do know him and appreciate hearing about his condition. I wish him the best in his recovery. No doubt Jeff will have a whole bunch of prayers for him once this thread gets viewed by all.

5. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

Jeff, Get well soon buddy...Looking forward to hitting those Buckeye saugeye spots soon and the mushrooms spots we talked about!

6. Take care of your health and family, Jeff. The fish will be waiting for you!

7. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Get well soon...your OGF brothers are thinking of you.

8. Get well soon Jeff... Lots of folks thinking about you.

9. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

heal up and get stronger....and beat the fish!

10. jeff hope for speeedy recovery. will be looking forward to spring saugeye reports from buckeye. hang in there.

11. Jeff, Get well soon. Prayers are with all of you.

12. I am home and ready to hit the banks and the water just have to convince my wife. Hope to be at Buckeye Outdoors tomorrow and I will check out Buckeye Lake

13. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Get better Jeff. We are all thinking of you.

14. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Get well soon Jeff...The fishing is almost here buddy.

15. Get well soon Feff, you and your family are in my prayers.