close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Keep JBJ in your thoughts and prayers.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaleM, Jul 1, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just got an e-mail from JBJ that his mother passed away today around 1:00 PM. Please keep him and his family in your thoughs and prayers. Wanted to pass this along. JBJ works at Galyans and has helped lots of guys on here. He will be gone a few days. Thanks.

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

JBJ.....when you return....be it known that you have been and still are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything......you can count on us.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hang in there, I have been thru it and I know how much it hurts.

4. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Our condolences to you and your family....Doc and Lynn

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

JBJ i know we talked about your mom when i was in the store on wed night i am sorry to hear that and my prayers go out to you and your family.

6. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

jbj condolences to you and your family

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

JBJ..sorry to hear that....

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I understand the pain you must be going through as I lost one of my parents a number of years ago. Hang in there.

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

JBJ My condolences to you and your family. We are all thinking of you.

Tee

10. Hang in there, buddy. We're all praying for you and your family.

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

having just lost my sister this past week,i was once again reminded of the pain that you also must feel at this time,and my heart goes out to you and your family.

12. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

My condolences to you and your family JBJ . If you need anything or just need to talk feel free to give me a ring .

13. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

JBJ sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family are in our thoughts...Stretch

14. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

JBJ, My condolences to you and your family

15. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Sorry to hear about your loss JBJ hang in there man.

16. JBJ

JBJ

You folks are a great support group. I appreciate the responses on this thread and the visits at the store.

Mom is now with Dad, and that is pretty much all she has wanted since he passed on 7 years ago. It's been a tough few months for her and I am happy that her pain has come to an end.

My sisters pointed out that we are now orphans. Anyone looking to adopt an overgrown kid? This deal comes with built in daughter-in-law and grandchildren! I consume quite a bit but am nearly housebroken...

Thanks a ton.
    Blaise
    aka "JBJ"

17. smallie

smallie smallmouth icon

will keep you and the family in our prayers

18. I am glad to here that her pain is over and she is now with your Dad. The loss of a Loved one can never be easy, My thoughts are with you and your family,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stan