·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard this mentioned lately, I've had it for over 40 years. :D
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Motorcycling Car

Rode that back from Ft Lauderdale, in those shorts and Nikes LOL, young and dumb, but wasn't half the traffic as there is now, and no cell phones.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motorcycle accessories

·
Registered
288 Posts
My uncle had a new kz650, it got sold 3 or 4 times back and forth on my mom/dads family. Those 2 on the right 900? reminds me of the mad max looks. I always wanted to travel like that when i was younger, regrets. I wouldnt do it now with the traffic. Is that UNCLE RICO in the shorts from Napaleon Dynamite lol

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My uncle had a new kz650, it got sold 3 or 4 times back and forth on my mom/dads family. Those 2 on the right 900? reminds me of the mad max looks. I always wanted to travel like that when i was younger, regrets. I wouldnt do it now with the traffic. Is that UNCLE RICO in the shorts from Napaleon Dynamite lol
Nope, guy in the shorts is me on they day I left Ft Lauderdale LOL. I remember when I rode down, left Ohio in October, hit rain before Columbus, and between Columbus and Cinci, I was cold and miserable, once I hit Kentucky was beautiful the rest of the way.

I made it to Atlanta the first day, stopped and got a motel room, I was a little concerned when the mgr came out and told me to pull my bike into the room!

Bike on the far right is Kaw Z1r, great looking bike, not a great handling bike.
GPZ750 in the middle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts