close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

katfish hospitalized

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Jun 26, 2005.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

robby(katfish)will probably shoot me for posting this:eek:but being as he has friends and fans here,i thought you all might want to keep him and his family in your thoughts.
    he was admitted a few days ago,and will be undergoing heart surgery on tuesday,and hopefully will be home within the week.
    i just spoke with him,and he's not a happy camper about being out of the flathead hunt for awhile ;) but is otherwise,in good spirits.

2. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

hang in there katfish I will keep you and your family in my thoughts an preyer

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Rick, tell him to take it easy. We'll be thinking of him here. If he behaves he should be back out hunting for those flats before the warm weather is gone. Keep us updated too.

4. Was shocked to hear the news. Told Mike that we can now go after that 66 :B while you are recovering. :p Talk to you soon and I plan on stopping down to pick up the rods for repair. Good luck.

5. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. We all know catfishing is therapeutic, hope you get back on the water real soon.

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

The flatheads in the state are getting a false sense of security right now, and hopefully not for long!

Wishing Robby a fast a full recovery.

7. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Amen to that.

Rick, tell Robbie we are pulling for him and hope to see him out on the water real soon.

8. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Amen to that.

Rick, tell Robbie we are pulling for him and hope to see him back on the water real soon.

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Get well soon Robby

10. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

get well soon oh catcher of big fishes. sayin a prayer for ya.

bill

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Guys can we get some sort of donation together & send some food to his house? Does anyone live close to him? I can send someone a few bucks as I am sure he wont be able to be up & abut & it may help the family out a little while.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

toad and i just returned from the hospital.hell,robby looks better than me :D
    of course that will change in a couple days when they split him open :rolleyes:
    i plan to go back thursday or friday,after he's out of recovery and able to receive visitors,and will let him know people are thinking of him.i know it's tough just waiting around know what's coming tuesday,but he has a roomate to keep him occupied,and things won't be dull ;)
    believe me,cause when i walked in,a friend and former co-worker of mine was in the bed next to him,LOL.he just underwent the same thing,but i haven't seen or heard from him in a couple years,so i was kinda bowled over.what a surprize that was :D
    he will definitely keep robby entertained,LOL.

13. I hate to hear that Robbie is going under the knife. I hope he heals fast and gets after those big flatheads. Robbie is the man when it comes to big wild Ohio flatheads.

14. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Good luck Robbie!
    Hurry back, better than ever! :)

15. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

My prayers are with Robby and his family. Hope for a speedy recovery!! We love you man!!

16. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Take it easy and do what the Doctor tells you, maybe you will get lucky and he will tell you that you need more time on the water, hope you have a speedy recovery....Doc And Lynn

17. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Best wishes of course. Maybe the doctors will tell you to eat more fish !! ;)

18. I said a prayer.

Anything we can do for him?

19. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Don't worry Robby you will never look as bad as Misfit, even while under the knife in that ugly gown!!
    Good luck to you.

Rob

20. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

now was thatnice? :p
    oh,the gown embarrassed him,so he's wearing his cattin' garb :D
    i kid you not,had pj bottoms on,along with his trademark pocket tee shirt(with a heart monitor in the pocket) and pro cat team hat from mary's bait shop:cool: :D