close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Karaoke?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Lady, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Ok guys and gals... time to fess up... :D Does anyone here ever do the "Karaoke" thing? Anyone here want to do the karaoke thing, but just hasn't for whatever reason?
    The reason I ask is because I have over 200 karaoke Discs. Lyrics come up on my big TV, so there is no excuse for not knowing the words! Anyway, I'm thinking about having some sort of get together for those of us that also share a passion in music, or for those who just want to watch us make potential fools or celebrities of ourselves. :eek: Hey, when it's live, anything can happen :D :eek:
    So ya know.. I live in Chagrin Falls which is about 30 minutes Southeast of Cleveland.
    Please let me know if youre interested in maybe getting a group together. My house is pretty big, so I can comfortably accomodate alot of people.
    Marcia

2. catking

catking Banned

To bad you live so far away Marcia, or I'd drop in. I am known throughout the SW portion of the state as " The Crooner" :cool: .......Yea, right...CK :D

3. I go to karaoke nights at a local bar but I usually just sit in a booth and drink watching everyone else make fools of themselves

cause everyone knows DA SNATCH don't make a fool of himself!!!

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Maybe it's time "Da Snatch" comes out of hiding!!!! lol

5. Last time I did the karaoke thing the whole place bought me beers just to keep me busy the restof the nite. :eek:

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

count me in to watch you guys sing... or at least attempt to.. :p :rolleyes: :D
    we can also settle some scores on the ping pong table while we're at it.. :D

7. oh no ak..well get you singing too..lol

8. I'd say lets party but we live almost the whole state away!

9. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i'm in...I'm like J timberlake on the mic