close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just wondering?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bmffishing247, Jul 15, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

How many of you guys give away the bait you don't use. I know if i have any minnies or crawlers left i usally try and find either a family with some kids or just some kids to give mine too. I had a guy yesterday up at C J just get off of work and the bait stores were closed so he was looking aorund the shoreline for some dead shad, couldn't find any so he asked if he could buy some of mine. i said naw i will just give it to ya. Fishing is a great sport and i truely believe sometimes it can cost alot of money to go fishing. With me being an elementary school teacher teaching 3rd grade i know the importance of helping young children grow and have fun without any worries of are we going to have enough bait to fish long enough. I was just asking to see what others thought of this and if you all do the same thing.

BMF

2. Team Whiskers almost always finds someone to give the cut bait, corn, doughballs, minnies, but the Live gills, chubs, and shiners go back home and into the holding tank.

Generally pack out more trash than we take in as well.

3. I do the same thing BMF. I usually try to find kids or if not I will look for a newbie fisherman and give them to him. If they don't know what to do with them I will then show them cuase I want everyone to know the joys of fishing.

4. i head for the nearest kid to give away my extra bait.