close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just wanted to thank those who helped!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Orlando, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

With the help of a few here on the OGF and donations from other sources I have over $1,3000 to buy items for care packages to send to some of our troops in Iraq. Me and my wife wil be getting things together and shipping them in the next week or so. Again, many thanks to those that helped, I do appreciate it. I will be posting pictures later of what you hepled to purchase

2. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

I was just thinking about this thread the other day, how did everything work out ?????

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Cool, That's funny. I was thinking the same thing also. Can't wait to see the pictures.

4. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Guys I really have to apologize I thought that I posted it here somewhere. It could be on another post floating around. Anyway it went well. I was able with your help to send 21 packages total plus some school kids made some picture drawings showing support. They really appreciated it.Thank again for everything!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Very nice ! Thanks for leading the effort and putting the packages together, I'm sure everyone was appreciative. Let me know if you do it again. Thanks again !

6. Yea what he said.I'd help again even though it didn't get the response hereI thought it would. Good job!