close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just to let you'all know

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trucked, May 21, 2007.

1. That Harry1 had to go to the hospital last week and ended up having 6 bypasses at the same time. At first they were going to put in a few stents. Then when they got in there with the angioplasty they saw 2 arteries/90% closed, 2 arteries/75% closed and 2 arteries blocked.

They admitted him the next day and did the sixtuplet bypass. He can't get on the computer because he has to stay at his 85 yr old mothers house because someone has to watch him all the time.

He did ask me to let all you people know and to post his cell number in case anyone wanted to call him and say hi. He has nobody to talk to and all he can do right now is sit and watch t.v. and hope that someone calls to say hi and chat for a little bit.

So, people how about giving him a call when you can? I know with all the support you folks give here that he will be tickled to hear from you.

Thanks alot,

Steve (trucked)

Harry's Cell phone number is 614-332-8788

2. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

WOW 6 of them.......what a lucky man! Hang in there Harry and stay on the get well trail now.

Gene

3. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

glad to hear he is alright. hope he recovers fast.

4. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

hang tuff....it seems the worst is over but there is a long road ahead.
    take care of yourself and get an OGF'er to take you on a simple fishing trip when you feel ready.

5. stormfront

stormfront Guest

harry, hope you get back quick. not sure if i can stand alone over there. will call when i get a chance.

6. just talked to him .
    He seems to be in good spirits.
    Of course he is hating missing the Crappie
    bite at Hoover, but knows there will be other times.

I know everyone wishes him a speedy recovery
    and promises to leave a few fish for him to catch.:D

Capt-Hook

7. I hope he's ok with-out any complications. Back in December 2006 my dad had 6 done as well. My prayers is with Harry1 too.

8. sauguy

sauguy river & muskie angler, dayhiker

get well soon harry, we have a hocking trip planned for june fourth, was hoping you would make that one. maybe next time.

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Get well soon Harry. My prayers are with you and your mom. ;)

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Get well Harry1. I never met you but you are my hero. JV's website needs a sensible "lib" to keep them boys and girls honest over there!:p

11. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Harry, welcome to the cardiac crew club. Normally it takes a couple of heart attacks to join but with a sextuplet bypass you qualify for free lifetime membership. In your honor today I'm going to risk life & limb and go get some crappies with misfit....
    Hope you get back on the water soon.

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

get well soon,harry.

that's what keeps you going.not one of those 5 coronaries was related to you fishing with me:p :D

13. Hang in there Harry Everyone is pulling for you to have a speedy recovery and chase misfit and toad out of your hole:)

14. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

How's Harry doing? Is he home yet?