Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well weather worked out good for us. We went out saturday with sea breeze out off of the light house by toledo. We left the docks around 1pm and Limited out and back in around 6pm. Caught some nice fish and had good time no hawgs. Got up Sunday morning and weather wasn't that good so our guide canceled on us. Went back to bed then around 8am the weather was great and lake looked good we hooked up with a great guy that we will use all the time now. Eric Adkins of Reef Stalker Sports fishing went out with him and fished the reefs got into some nice size walleye and smallies. Got back in around 6pm with limit of walleye, 3 smallies, and one white bass. Here is one pic will post more in a few min.

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PS. I know some guys were talking about the firehouse for some entertainment forget about it its a waste of time. Go to Diamonds instead its about 25-30miles west of Port clinton on Rt 2 west and is well worth the trip and i mean well worth it.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,405 Posts
Looks like you had a great time Fish. Nice looking eyes also!

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,540 Posts
haha.. we went out on the legacy which is the boat in the left hand upper corner of your group picture. you can only see the rod holders ontop of it tho... we got our limit (12 fish) saturday, and 2 smallies. the inlaws have the pics on there camera so when they get them to us ill post our pics. we had 49lbs of jacks, and 2 smallies.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ummmmm. you do know that smallies cant be kept right now, and with the name of the charter in the background you can be sure he will be getting a call from the ODNR very soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alright, my bad, i got ahead of myself. Under the opinion they should be released anyway but they are within the statutes of the law. Good job guys.

·
Relaxing.
5,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that would start may 1st, i agree iam a bass fisherman and have never keep a bass but 3 guys caught them and they wanted to keep them and hay they spent around 200 for 2 days of fishing so oh well. we had good time and iam booking a trip with the same guy for early october for perch and hawg eyes. Also ran into alot of the RCL walleye guys that came in to town for the tourny that starts this week alot of nice guys to talk to.

·
Banned
556 Posts
How did you like that new boat??? Jason is a pretty cool cat. Dont know many captains that will sit around bs with you and hit the bottle of crown after a hard days work. :cool: :cool:

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,540 Posts
jason was a great guide and alot of fun to fish with. he could take a joke, and give them back just as well. i can see ill be wanting to go out on another charter with him again. as for the boat, you couldnt ask for any more, perfect erie charter boat and the captain to go along with it.

sowbelly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts