close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just Got Back From Marblehead

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by lilkev76, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Well just got back from a few days out there and it was great. Caught plenty of fish and had a better time with the kids. But I also heard that Baypoint was selling all there cottages to knock down and build condos all around the bay. So there are a few openings left for the fall and we are talking about trying to get in one more time, just a heads up to all looking for a place to go, it wont be there long!!!!!!! $400,000 a lot I was told, then you gotta build?????? Man thats up there!!!!!!!!!!

2. Yeah I think the area you are talking about is directly across from my buddie's house. He isn't so happy about it. Right next to the cemetary right? That sounds like the prices I heard also, it's insane but I guess it is prime location. Glad to hear you had a good time!

3. there is a cemetary over there but they are telling even the people with the trailers they gotta get em out, so its everyone over there

4. There won't be a tree left up that way once the the developers get done with it. it looks like a different country compared to 30 years ago.