close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just for Laughs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by greg3891, Jan 16, 2009.

1. I was sitting in my office reading several post and I just started to chuckle to myself on some of the post. Im not making fun of people but I thought I would try one like some of these guys post so here it is. I am planning on going ice fishing this weekend and not sure where to fish, and was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can limit out on perch, walleye, bluegill,saugeye, bass, pike, I dont want to go and just waste my time any help would be appreciated, Please give me your gps numbers what your using and your social security number while your at it, and maybe your winning lottery numbers. Thanks Greg LMAO:p

2. hahaha it usually starts with "I'm not looking for your honey hole". Well golly gee, since you put it that way here's a few of my secondary instant limit spots. :rolleyes: :D

3. sady dog

sady dog sady dog

I try to help people out as much as i can, i was once new. coming from the portage lakes where i fished for 20 years to columbus lakes.... well lets just say i miss my old honey holes, so i am sure glad i talked to some locals down here. But i know what you mean by people wanting your exact spot and style,