close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just a random thought

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by athensfishin', Aug 18, 2007.

1. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

After Working to repair my fixer upper first boat I finally got it all done. Once all was in place me and my fiance were riding out to get some minnows out of my trap and she says to me "Are you going to name it?" to which I reply "It's not really a big enough boat to name" to which she says "you should name it after me" I said "we'll see" and let the conversation die. Well today the motivation hit me to put a name on it so I went to Auto Zone and picked up some fancy sparkling blue decorative lettering and brought it home. Pridefully I look at my handy work and relished in a job well done, then went and fetched the lady. I brought her out and walked her around to the back and pointed her to my handy work. She looked at me and said "why did you call it the Sea Cow?" to which I smugly responded "do you not remember what we were talking about the other day?". Well needless to say I am currently able to write this post as the couch is fairly uncomfortable and sleep is out of the question. I tried to explain that the manatee is a loyal and lovable sea creature but she did not seem to buy it. So I offer in my late night ramblings a warning to those who think others may share your sense of humor they might not and naming a boat is something you should only do after long consideration.

2. Too funny sounds like you should rename it the s.s. minnow in honor of your first trip, that might get ya back in the bedroom.:)

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

blaaahahahaha!!!i got iced tea dripping out of my nose.

4. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

ROTFL !!!!

She may not like your sense of humor, but we do !!! ... "Sea Cow"... :D :D :D

5. It's BAD LUCK to change a name, now your stuck with it