close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Just a curious question, what shift do you work.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 16, 2004.

1. 1st

19 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 2nd

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. 3rd

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Swing

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. Split

2 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. Retired

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Just curious to see what shift people work.
    I work 2nd shift.

2. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

3rd...and I like it... :D

3. Not sure what you would call it, 1st I guess but often times its 1st 2nd and 3rd all in the same day! Most days I get here at 6am and work till 5pm but some times I have to be in anytime from midnight to 6am and sometimes work until 8 or 9 at night. Had one day last year I put in 21 hours in a day, not much fun.

4. JBJ

JBJ

I work fluctuating hours between 9am and 1030pm usually. Occasionally we work outside of those hours as well in special circumstances.

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I work 2nd shift , 3pm till 11pm...Seems like no matter where I work I always work 2nd shift.

6. I mainly work from 8am to 5pm.

7. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have 2 jobs, so I work 1st and 2nd part time.

8. I own my own painting company so I work what hours I feel like........LOL.......Usually 9 to 3..........Rich

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I guess you could say I work 8-5, but then I travel all of the time and I am away from home because of work - so that would make me a 24-hour shift for 4 days straight. What's that?

I'm salaried, so who's getting the big ole pole? Sorry :eek: :eek:

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Swing shift here, for thirty years +. No wonder I have trouble knowing what day of the week it is...:D

11. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I was working 7am to 3pm Mon - Fri until next week. My promotion will change my hours to 6am to 4pm Mon - Thu. Three day weekends now "YIPPEE".

12. I opened my own funeral home in 2003. My hours are the normal 8-6 m-f and 8-12 s, if I do not have a family to take care of. Usually I get in about 80hrs a week. I still am able to get in family and fishing/hunting.
    What an interesting mix of people on this site.

13. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

my work schedule is one of the best parts of my job.i work 24 hrs. then i'm off for 48 hrs.that lets me spend alot of time with the family or work on the side.not too many more years down the road and my schedule is gonna get to be just how i like it,retired!!!

14. catking

catking Banned

DA KING !!! works 1/2 of the first shift 4 days a week...........THE CATKING :D

15. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

12 noon til 11pm mon, tues, thur and fri. have the weekends off and also every wed. makes for a great schedule cause i only ever have to work , if thats what you call it 2 days in a row. things are quiet in the evenings and gives you the ability to work on fishing stuff. infact im takin a break right now from tie'n up crawler harnesses...

sowbelly

16. How about the guys that work a rotating shift.
    I worked a rotating shift for 10 years before I had to find new employment.
    I a Midnight man now.

17. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

Work 7-3:30 as a Teacher 3:30-7 as a football coach. But am a full-time fisherman June and July :)

18. JV1

JV1

Autoworker building the NEW Chevy Cobalt's DAYTURN (knock on wood)