close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Junk drawers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezbite, Aug 8, 2017.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

I've got one. Occasionally go through it and clean stuff out, organize it. A week later, it's a mess again. lol

Pretty sure, I've never not had one. Gotta have a junk drawer!!

Side note: Metallica is the best metal band of all time, the GOAT of metal music! I saw them at Buckeye Lake a long time ago. I also saw them at Polaris, I believe. I dunno, most of those years are a hazey fog. lol

ezbite likes this.

2. Ha-ha-ha! My Mom was the same way.........my wife and I would throw them out when visiting her but she must have retrieved them from the trash can when we left as there were the same number of dead pens next time we visited her.

ROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezbite likes this.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

as a matter of fact, I did.. spent a lot of time out there.

4. It's really hard to throw old things that makes you remember the past.. Can't call it junk.

ezbite, Specgrade and Skippy like this.
  5. I still have some GI Joe clothes from the sixtys, none of the dolls. The same box has some Johnny West gear,Scouting badges,and old autographed program from Wrigley with Cubs most here have never heard of

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    ezbite likes this.
  6. ress

ress

I've got a leather box on the dresser instead of a junk drawer. Wife can't complain what's in it.
    Too much to list. Emblem from my first car. Concert ticket stubs from Toledo Sports Arena. Hemo stats from then too. Fishing licence from the 80's.

ezbite likes this.
  7. Mine is still collecting "junk" and I just put them in a couple plastic file drawer. I have one tote of fishing lures and tackle that I know I haven't seen in for a couple years!!

ezbite likes this.