close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

June 19th Outing Donations, Prizes, & Food!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Jun 1, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

With just over TWO WEEKS to go, we wanted to give a big thanks to our sponsors and folks that have donated items to the outing, and give you guys an idea of what kind of goodies we'll be giving away FREE at the raffle during the cookout!

If you haven't already, you can sign up for the outing here!
    -----------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    (courtesy of Gander Mountain, Hilliard Ohio)
    Gander mountian tackle bag w/ boxes.
    Gander mountian hat.
    2 - Vibee's
    ------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Cabelas...One adult size Stearns life vest
    Cabelas..One pro style canvas rod bag.
    Dave@ErieBaitShop in Vermillion
    Sending Lewis on a 50$ shopping spree for gear
    Falls Outdoor Sports, Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
    A $10 gift card to Falls Outdoor Sports. Address is on card.
    Donated by OGF member Bassmastermjb
    10 yellow/black 1/32oz beetle spins
    1 Luck-E Strike crankbait, blue/white
    2 Spook-type topwater lures, one 3 inch, one 5 inch
    1 deep diving crawfish crankbait
    2 Mann's Baby-1 minus cranks
    7 packs Eagle Claw Lazer Sharp Hooks(asst. worm hooks)
    9 pencil bobbers
    2 poly rope stringers. 9 ft long
    2 sets of "BASS Angler" collector cards
    -------------------------------------------
    Donated by OGF member Shortdrift
    (6) Hand tied Worm Harnesses Lake Erie Style
    -------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    (items purchased and donated by your OGF Team members)
    Prize pack - A 10' Shakespeare telescoping crappie rod, 2 packs of 1/32oz hair jigs(1 chartruse, 1 white), and a pack of cigar bobbers. Attatch 9' of your favorite 8#test line and you're ready to dabble for the crappies!

3- Eagle Claw spinning combo's (rod and reel)
    2- kids outfits w/ small tackle items added.
    Thermos cooler outfit - w/smaler cooler and drink cooler included.
    Tackle grab bag w/ spool of trilene line.
    Misc. crank baits & spinner baits.
    3 Shimano lure boxes
    Cooler on Wheels
    Handmade CountryKat Catfishing Rod
    Gift Certificate to Applebees
    5-Day Ice Cooler
    Gift Certificate to WalMart
    Plano Wrap Tackle Box w/Plastic Plano Boxes
    19 various Smallmouth Bass Hair Jigs (High Quality)
    Quick Minnow Bait Container
    2- 1,000,000 candle power 12 volt spot lights.(car or boat use)
    2- really nice 2 cell (D) flashlights that are rubber coated, waterproof.
    1- Flashlight - alarm clock combo. Really a neat little item. All the lights have batterys that go with them

Food and refreshments will be provided by Midvale 7-Up, Conn's Potato Chips, and your OGF Team and members.

We haven't gotten all of the raffle items yet, so check back for updates! Again folks, this is an outing that you won't want to miss! Don't forget your canned good donations for the Red Cross, and we'll see you in June!

For more information and outing signups, click here: http://www.isights.com/tappan.htm

2. catking

catking Banned

Where do I sign up !!!! Sounds GREAT !!!!! :D Little over two weeks guys and gals............................ DA KING !!!

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Hey fellow OGF guys, Especially the ones making this possible, this thing is really becoming a hell of an event. Was just wondering if this is successful if there will be any more of these events down the road??

Now all I need to know is if there will be any single ladies there that may want to fish with a rockbass!!! :D :p :rolleyes:

I know, I am goofy! See everyone there!

4. catking

catking Banned

Hey rockbass- There will be more outings for sure. We haven't discussed this as a group, but I'm sure the OGF Team will have a big bash at least once a year ;) As far as singles go, DA KING'S daughter is lurking on these boards ;) ............THE CATKING !!!

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

6. catking

catking Banned

Not even going there crappielooker :D I'll let her chime in..... DA KING !!!

7. As far as other events, there are at least two in the planning stages. The one I'm trying to put together isn't going to happen until next February. Details in the Hardwater forum. Still early, but for planning purposes, I was seeing who would likely be interested.

Carl

8. ShakeDown

Just think, if she marries crappielooker we can chuck corn instead of rice at the wedding ;)

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Sounds like a plan guys. Lets try to hook them up. Catking would make a good father in law. :D

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Hey catking,

I was wondering can she catch fish like her brother or does she take after daddy?

11. ShakeDown

Bumped...more items added today, courtesy of your OGF Team!

12. catking

catking Banned

Gettin slammed on all fronts :eek: Takes after DA KING !!! LEWZER :p :p I'll bring her to the Tappan Outing, with any luck.......maybe get her married off :confused: Hey, maybe I can give some raffle tickets away to get a date with her??? Going to be a GREAT !!!!! outing. OH YEA !!!

13. crappielooker

you're GIVING away the tickets??? wheres the line starts at?? :p ;)
    gonna be a great one..reeeally lookin forward to it..amazing at all the prizes you guys gathered up for this event.. :cool:

14. catking

catking Banned

Thanks crappielooker !! There will be many, many very nice prizes ;) Of course, I won't be able to claim any :mad: but that ok ;) Just a few short weeks away !!! CATKING :cool:

15. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Looks like me and crappielooker are going to have a cage match to see who gets the girl! :p Wait, how old is she first! ;) Well I don't know much about the curse I have heard so much about, but if she is single, I would gladly take on!

This really seems like it will be a heck of a turnout and I can't believe all the prizes you guys are coming up with. I have to say the bunch on OGF are really some great guys and gals.

Now if only I can catch a few fish for this little tourney we are having! :)

On a serious note to the guys who are really behind this making it possible, let me know if you want some help with setting up, or anything like that. I live pretty close to Jim's place, so I will gladly come early to help out. Someone just PM me ahead of time to let me know where I can help!

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Rockbass. We'll keep you in mind. We are just doing the leg work for the outing. You, the members are the ones that will make it all work. Remember bring can goods with you. As much as you can bring!!! All of it is going to a really good cause.

17. CatKing, if she comes with a copy of the mrs.deviled egg recipe. I'll arm wrestling crappielooker for her. :D

18. catking

catking Banned

First , she's 21. Second, the Mrs. is making crappie a special order of eggs I'm suppose to take him at Rocky Fork :eek: I don't know how he weaseled his way into getting these eggs :D Thanks for the offer rockbass !!!( About helping out, not my freakin daughter :D ) Dales is right, this is for the members of the OGF Site, the OGF team is just doing the leg work ;) CATKING

19. crappielooker

weaseled?? surely you meant i CHARMED my way into gettin them.. :p :D
    all i did was lotsa begging and more beggin..but maan.you all know its GOOOD eatin'!!!! :D

20. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Man sounds great guys Keep up the good work. Also is there any resonably price hotels motels in the area or places to stay if a person wanted to do that?