close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

July ANOTHER Record Month

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Aug 1, 2007.

1. HEY! All you existing and potential advertisers out there, get a load of this! :D

July was another HUGE month for us at OGF with a new high mark set with UNIQUE VISITORS of 41,207!!! THANKS FOR CHECKING US OUT!

We also had 7,437,884 page views, and 15,365,457 hits on the site. And yes, those are MILLIONS.

Thanks to all of you who make OGF what it is. Your COMPLETE outdoors resource. We're not perfect by any stretch, but with the help of our great members, we've built something good here, and I'm looking forward to even more growth.

Keep the great reports, pictures, information, and stories coming. That's what it's all about.

(SHAMELESS PITCH ;) ) If anyone out there is interested in advertising with us, shoot me an email at bigdaddy@ohiogamefishing.com and we'll talk...

THANKS AGAIN!

2. Glad to see that many people on the site sharing fishing knowledge.

3. Hatchetman

Hatchetman Senior Member

Hey Big D....Congratulations on the best site in the land !! Don't forget to keep a day open in Oct. for a trip to Piedmont. Maybe we"ll have better luck this time. Gonna get together with Misfit also. Shared some stories and coffee with him in Gahanna about 3 or 4 week's ago for a couple hours. Nice to put a face to a name....Later....Pete

4. One person tells another they tell someone etc. etc. It's a great site or it wouldn't be where it's at now.I'm always telling people about it.

5. Thanks guys...

Pete, I can't wait. I have my jigs, hopkins spoons, and Vibe E's all ready to go...:D