close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

July 2nd - CJ

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HuberCatman, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Finally got a chance to drive out to CJ and check things out. Didn't walk around the lake much as the wind was crazy today. There were a fair amount of boats out on the lake some pleasure boaters and some fishing boats too.

I just fished in the marina for today to relax and enjoy the sun for a little. Presented some soft baits and spinners and didn't have any takers so I switched to good ol wax worms for some R&R. Caught about 10-15 and all were dinks. I was sitting across from the bait store facing inward and only stayed from 1:30-4:00.

Next time I plan to head out either late evening or early morning to catch the cooler hours.

Any recommendations on decent shore spots for bass?

2. grabrick

grabrick Hook, Line & Sinker

I've only been out there twice with the intent to find catfish. However, because I love to fish for bass I threw some jigs w/ trailers along the rip-rap areas (close to the swim beach) and picked up a few LMB and SMB.

By the way, if you ever feel like going out and need a fishing partner give me a PM. I also live in Huber.

3. Juan More Fish

Juan More Fish AKA Dnavarroj

Going to cj this weekend with my boat.
    Scarlett and gray Tracker GO BUCKS!
    Is early moring a good time to fish? Troll or just float around?
    Thanks