close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

July 1st to the 10th

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by itsbrad, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Im on vacation those days and would love to meet up with some Cincinnati people and fish(LMR,CC,Sharon Woods,etc.) Im a newb to the fishing scene and not having much luck going by myself. Would be nice to have someone show me the ropes so to speak..If interested let me know! I live in Loveland but would be willing to drive a bit to meet up with people.

Thanks
    Brad

2. jwg299

jwg299 jusluv2fish

if you dont mind my asking whats "LMR, CC". im off from the 1st until the 16th and may possibly like to go with you.

3. Sorry about that I didnt even think about it, Im in the Cincinnati area and LMR, CC are short for Ceasers Creek and Little Miami River. Im so used to reading the Southwest Ohio forum I didnt even think to put where I am at, geesh sorry about that guys/gals.

Thanks
    Brad