close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Jr's 1st deer

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by swantucky, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Sorry to start another weekend gun hunting thread but I needed to post my son's first deer. He has been going with me since he was 7 and this was his first year carrying a gun, he is 11 now. We hunted youth season, planned a trip to Nelsonvilee that he was sick for and generally hunted alot with few sightings. We headed to Marietta for Saturday and buck fever had him locked down on a nice 8 point. We met some other friends on the way home and did some small drives. Hunter finally scored on a BB. I am not sure who was more excited him or I.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. By the way my buddy posed Hunter with the deer and had me jump in for a quick pic. I hate to see pictures where the weapon is not pointed in a safe direction unloaded or not.

3. Great story...tell him Congrats for me!

4. Congrats to father and son:! ! That pic is making my stomach growl, that's some yummy looking venison on the ground:D

5. Congrats to you both.Nothing like a Father and Son having a great hunt togather. Something to remember forever.Congrats again!!!

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Randy,
    Tell Hunter I said congrats on his first kill. I'm sure he will kill many more in his lifetime but he will remember the first the most because it was with Dad !

7. Kyfisherman1

Kyfisherman1 scott_menix@yahoo.com

Good going! the pic made me nervous lol

Great experience for the boy!

8. Great Job Hunter
    His 1st one will bring a smile to your face for the rest of your life Dad
    geowol

9. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

Nice. Congrats to both of you. Mostly him. LOL

10. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Nice job and lifelong memories for both of you.

I still clearly remember, and think of often, Josh's first deer.

Congratulations

11. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Congratulations to your son Swantucky. That is really, really cool!

CG

12. Congratulation to your son on his deer and to you for taking him out with you.
    Reading your post took me back twenty plus years and remembering the smile on my son's face with his deer. Thanks for sharing with us.:)

13. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

AWESOME deer! Congrats. A day you both will remember forever. My little one is only 2 1/2 and I cannot wait to take him out. ;)

14. Congrats to your son and u.:) I also remember my sons first and now my grandsons first.