close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Join us for a live chat with the ODNR!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewis, May 4, 2004.

1. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Announcing OGF's First Hosted Chat Session!

Posted by Lundy, Team OGF Field Reporter

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAKE ERIE FISHERIES?

On Monday night, May 10, at 8:00PM, Mr. Travis Hartman, Fisheries Biologist, Sandusky Fish Research Unit, Ohio Division Of Wildlife will be joining us in our chat room to answer your questions.

Please join us in this chat, it is sure to provide new knowledge to the Erie rookie and seasoned veteran alike. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the facts about this prized Ohio Fishery.

This Chat is the first in what will be a continued commitment to bring to you, the membership of OGF, Chat session guests that can help us all learn more about the sport we love.

OGF Team

2. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

thanks, i,m really gonna try to make it to the chat, at this point i,m good but we all know stuff happens..............see ya there........... :cool:

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I'll be there for a short while.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Bump bump BUMP!

Still happening tonight @ 8, in the OGF chat room (link is in the navbar at the top). I've been seeing a lot of good issues brought up in various threads lately (erie smallmouth possessions, snagging, goby possession, etc...) which would make great questions for the ODNR rep tonight. Hope to see you all there!

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

One last bump. 10 more mins folks!

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

It's going on right now folks.