Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tiller style Johnson 9.9 that i would like to trade for a 35 or 40 tiller style motor....let me know what you have.

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Johnson 9.9 The model number starts with R081. I was told this means it's a 1981?? It is approx 24-inches from where it rest on the boat to the center of prop. It is a pull start with tiller handle. I bought a larger used boat that came with a 9.9. I sold my last boat, and kept this motor to be sure the other one worked. Now I have this For Sale. $500 is a great price on this motor. Here are a few pictures. I live south of the Dayton Mall.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
long shaft.correct measurement is from top of boat to the cavitation plate,which should be around 20-21 inches.

·
Crappie Hunter
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I fired the motor up today and she started with just 3 pulls. I've listed it in the tell-it-sell-it, that comes out next week. Better jump if your in the market for a motor on your 10-hp lakes. I've always ran stabil in the mix. First $500 takes it.

·
EEEEEK!
1,257 Posts
Great deal on a very reliable mota! Somebody here needs to jump on this one!
Excellant price.
:) Raider

·
Registered
271 Posts
I drive down tonight and pick it up or have my buddy do it for me???For $250 I'll take it...

·
Banned
544 Posts
Do me a favor??....next time u gotta get off the money on something like that, just hit my box........please.....that was a sweet deal my friend.:cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts